- Service : By Service we mean the website https://www.theswisspeak.ch operated by The Swiss Peak Sàrl
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that data and other information in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is collected automatically and is generated either by the use of the Service or by the infrastructure of the Service itself (e.g., page view duration).
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Subprocessors (or Service Providers): The term Subprocessor (or Service Provider) refers to any individual or legal entity that processes data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of more than one Service Provider in order to process your data more efficiently.
- Data Subject (or User): Data Subject means any living person who uses our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Data collection and use
We collect several types of data for different purposes in order to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of data collected
When you use our Service, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, city, province, state, postal code
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Information to send you newsletters, marketing communications or promotions and other information that may be of interest to you. You may choose not to receive any communications from us or to receive only certain communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by following the instructions in each email we send.
We may also collect information about how you access and use the Service (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address (i.e., IP address) of your computer, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store data about your geographic location if you authorize us to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide the features of our Service and to improve and personalize our Service. When using our Service, you can enable or disable location services at any time using your device settings.
Tracking and cookie data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and settings.
- Security Cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
Use of the data
The Swiss Peak LLC. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To let you know about changes to our service
- To allow you to use the interactive features of our Service when you want to
- To provide customer support
- To collect valuable data or analysis that will allow us to improve our Service
- To monitor the use of our Service
- To detect, prevent and solve technical problems
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have previously indicated that you do not wish to receive such information.
Legal basis for processing personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Because we need to fulfill a contract with you
- Because you allowed us to do so
- Because we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this processing and your rights do not override this legitimate interest
- To comply with the law
Reporting of data to law enforcement
In certain circumstances, The Swiss Peak Ltd. may be required to disclose your Personal Information if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
The Swiss Peak Sàrl may disclose your Personal Information if it believes in good faith that it is necessary to:
- Fulfilling a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of The Swiss Peak Sàrl
- Prevent or investigate potential wrongdoing in the Service
- Ensure the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protecting yourself against liability
The security of your data is important to us. However, please keep in mind that no method of transmitting data over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do not follow me” signals
We do not support “Do Not Track” (“DNT”). “Do Not Track Me” is a preference you can set in your web browser to tell websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable “Do Not Track Me” by going to the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Data protection rights granted to you by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. The Swiss Peak intends to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Information. If you wish to know what Personal Information we hold about you and would like it deleted from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete the information we hold about you: Where this option is provided, you may view or update your Personal Information or request its deletion in the settings section of your account. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us for assistance.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to have your data rectified if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to limit: You have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a commonly used, structured, machine-readable format.
- Right to withdraw consent: You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if The Swiss Peak Sàrl has relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to prove your identity before responding to requests of this nature. You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact the data protection authority closest to you in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may use third party companies and individuals to facilitate the provision of our Service (“Service Providers”), to perform the Service on our behalf, to perform services related to the Service, or to help us analyze how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these functions on our behalf and are prohibited from disclosing or using it for any other purpose.
We may use third party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Facebook: The Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based Facebook ads by visiting this page https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950. https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950 To opt-out of interest-based Facebook ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217 https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217Facebook complies with the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising. You may also opt out of Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the United States http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, http://www.aboutads.info/choices/the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or by using your mobile device settings. For more information about Facebook’s privacy practices, please see Facebook’s data policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Perfect Audience: The Perfect Audience remarketing service is provided by NowSpots Inc. You may opt-out of Perfect Audience remarketing by visiting these pages: Platform Opt-out (http://pixel.prfct.co/coo) and Partner Opt-out (http://ib.adnxs.com/optout). For more information about Perfect Audience’s privacy practices, please visit the Perfect Audience Privacy and Opt-out Policy webpage: https://www.perfectaudience.com/privacy/index.html
Links to other sites
Our Service is not directed to persons under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from children without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to delete that information from our servers.
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org